Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Would you recommend me a touching English animation because I am a big fan of animation. I am always thankful for your nice comments.

3 comments:

happy crystal said...

Hi, Jenny. I like Japanese animation so much. Especially, I like Miyazaki's movies. He was born in 1941 in Tokyo, is one of the most famous and respected creators of anime, or Japanese animated films.

I'd like to recommend these of his movies which I saw.: Princess Mononoke, Sen and Chihiro, Howl's Moving Castle, etc. I am sure that you'll love all of them.

Jenny, be kind to yourself. You are already a good teacher.

See you!

Kevin said...

Sorry Jenny, your question is off my interest, or beyond me.(i learned those expressions from Meggie just before) As you know me, i haven't watched many movies.

young said...

What I like to recommend is "Mulan". It`s because even though women couldn`t go to combat field, instead of her father Mulan was willing to go there with disguising man. It`s very interesting and exciting. At that time, as a woman, It was very hard time to live. In spite of that, Mulan recognized her lives to be very important. Must-see movie !!!